04 April 2020
26 February 2021
Training - Online
Building a Culture of Empathy
Join us in a drop in Empathy Café for an introduction and orientation to the Empathy Circle Facilitation Training.
An Empathy Circle is a structured dialogue process that effectively supports meaningful and constructive dialogue. It supports; team building, emotional grounding, connection, conflict resolution, creativity and innovation.
Learn about the course and trainings to facilitate an Empathy Circle for your local XR chapter and beyond. This is an orientation to the Module 1, a 5 Session facilitator training.
See the full course outline at: https://bit.ly/ECCOURSE
DATES – TIMES
6pm UTC+1/10am PT/1pm ET/6pm GMT/ 7pm CET/ (2hr)
Friday, Jan 22
Friday, Jan 29
Friday, Feb 05
Friday, Feb 12
Friday, Feb 19
Friday, Feb 26
LOCATION: Zoom https://zoom.us/j/9896109339
RECORDING: The Call Will be recorded.
View: How to Empathy Circle? http://bit.ly/EC-How
1. XR Empathy Circle Work Group: https://facebook.com/groups/685938591830987/
2. Empathy Circle Website: http://www.empathycircle.com
3. Past XR Empathy Cafes: http://bit.ly/EmpathyXR
4. Empathy Circle Facilitator Training Sign Up: https://facebook.com/events/2743543205880012/
5. Module 1:Course Outline: https://bit.ly/ECCOURSE